About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Nanofabrication meets the growing demand for a place to publish top-notch science-engineering-focused materials and manufacturing research with a nanofabrication core.
"Our vision is to advance a journal focused on nanofabrication with a strong emphasis on the fundamental science and engineering that advances the field and lays the foundation for the advanced applications spanning from biomedical, environmental to aerospace to name a few.”
The journal strongly supports work towards achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals, namely: G3 (Good health and well-being); G6 (Clean water and sanitation); G7 (Affordable and clean energy); G9 (Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure); and G14 (Life below water) and articles are written to support these developments will be particularly welcomed.
Nanofabrication is the first journal to highlight the importance of the interface of science and engineering in Nanofabrication and its role in this multidisciplinary and collaborative research area.
"Nanofabrication will further extend the scientific depth and breadth of Scientific journals by providing an important publishing outlet for scientists/engineers and affiliated scientists working in this vitally important area."
Key research areas for this journal include but are not limited to:
- Nanofabrication techniques: nanolithography and nanopatterning
- Nanomaterials: nanostructures and nanostructured device
- Synthesis and manufacturing of nanoscale and nanostructured materials
- Chemistry and mechanisms of nanomaterials
- Biomaterials, coatings, thin films, MOFs, membranes, and hybrid nanostructures (organic/inorganic)
- Bottom-up and top-down nanofabrication
- Two/three-dimensional (2/3d) nanofabrication
- Applications in aerospace, automotive, electronic, environment, energy, and biomedical.
Fees: This journal does not apply Article Processing Charge (APC) for publications.
Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global knowledge exchange.
Copyright and License
Authors retain copyright over the materials published under an Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) license.
The contents published by this journal are collected, preserved, and served by CLOCKSS, LOCKSS and Portico.
Eurasia Academic Publishing Group (ISNI: 0000 0005 0723 3170), Hong Kong, China.