Eurasia Academic Publishing Group (EAPG) has announced the call for submissions for its new open access journal Biosis: Biological Systems. This journal will publish high-quality research across the entire range of biological sciences on the basis of objective single-blind peer review.
Biosis: Biological Systems is the first of EAPG’s journals to be launched and to encompass biological sciences. This allows EAPG to publish all the original work it receives without restrictions on scope, length or impact.
Biosis: Biological Systems has a number of unique features:
- The chance to communicate with world-leading experts who serve as editorial board members;
- We are committed to publishing cutting-edge original research in your area;
- Fast peer-review, less than 14 days from submission to first decision;
- Currently free of charge for authors;
- We offer free language editing for English as a second language (ESL) authors;
- Free scientific illustration service if your article is selected for the cover, and;
- Awards and recognition for highly cited articles.
Biosis: Biological Systems welcomes the submission of all articles within our scope including those which may be difficult to publish elsewhere, for example, those that include negative findings, review articles, and conference proceedings.
To find out more about the journal and to submit your research paper, please visit the EAPG website.